FREE TICKET CREDIT TERMS & CONDITIONS
SAVE MONEY ON TICKETS
There are two ways to save money on tickets in SecondTicket's unique marketplace.
Fans at least 18 years of age and with a free account are eligible to win credits by participating in any free Mega Pool contest. Upon creation of a new account, you receive a unique, personal promotional code, to which all credits you win are posted. Fans under 18 years of age may create a free account but are ineligible to accrue credits.
SecondTicket periodicallly issues flash sale codes, valid for a limited time, for up to 20% off the subtotal of any ticket purchase. It is not necessary to have a SecondTicket account to redeem a flash sale code. Flash sale codes are announced on our website, on our Facebook and Twitter pages, and via email to fans with a SecondTicket account who are opted in to receive flash sale announcements.
The subtotal amount is your cost before service charges, delivery fees or taxes (if applicable).
TYPES OF CREDITS
- Mega - Earned for winning a pool, a segment of a pool, or for successful predictions within a pool, with no minimum purchase requirement. Mega Credits are applied to your invoice subtotal. Mega Credits earned by winning a pool or certain segments of a pool never expire. Those earned for successful predictions within a pool are valid for up to 6 months.
- Signup - Earned when creating an eligible new account, with no minimum purchase requirement. Signup credits are applied to your invoice subtotal and are valid for up to three months.
- Flash - Percentage or fixed amount credits issued for a limited time. Flash credits may not be combined with a Mega Credit balance on a transaction.
Mega credits replace Signup credits until your total Mega credit balance exceeds the amount of your Signup credit. For example, if you receive a $5 Signup credit, your total balance remains $5 until you have won at least $6 in Mega credits or the Signup credit expires.
Example of Mega credit redemption: $100 in Mega credits may be applied toward a $125 subtotal. If the subtotal is $75, $75 may be applied and $25 remains on your account.
OTHER TICKET CREDIT TERMS
- Credits are activated immediately but please allow up to 24 hours for new codes and updated balances to be available online. To redeem credits immediately, please call us at 888-369-3694.
- Signup, Mega and Flash credits are redeemed in the order they are earned. Unusued portions of any type remain on your account until their expiration date.
- Online purchases may require redemption of the entire credit balance. Phone orders do not require a full balance redemption.
- Credits may not be exchanged for cash and may not be combined or transferred between fans. Only one code may be applied to an order.
- Beginning in January, 2018, Mega credit balances will be displayed in your account and in marketing emails.
- The only person who may redeem credits is the one to whom the SecondTicket invoice is issued.
- For phone orders, if multiple events are included on a single invoice, credits may be applied toward each individual event.
- Credits are valid toward retail purchases only and may not be redeemed toward wholesale purchases.
- Credits earned via a referral program are limited to one credit per referral period unless otherwise indicated.
- Individual programs, including flash sales, may include additional credits terms not listed herein.
For additional information or if you have questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us.