FREE TICKET CREDIT TERMS & CONDITIONS
SAVE MONEY ON TICKETS
There are two ways to save money on tickets in SecondTicket's unique marketplace.
SecondTicket periodicallly issues flash sale codes, valid for a limited time, for up to 20% off the subtotal of any ticket purchase. It is not necessary to have a SecondTicket account to redeem a flash sale code. Flash sale codes are announced on our website, on our Facebook and Twitter pages, and via email to fans with a SecondTicket account who are opted in to receive flash sale announcements.
Fans at least 18 years of age and with a free account are also eligible to win credits that exceed the value of flash sale codes by participating in any free Mega Pool contest. These credits are valid for longer periods of time and are in addition to flash amounts during flash sale periods. Upon creation of a new account, you receive a unique, personal promotional code, to which all credits you win are posted. Fans under 18 years of age may create a free account but are ineligible to accrue credits.
The subtotal amount is your cost before service charges, delivery fees or taxes (if applicable).
TYPES OF CREDITS
- Flash - Percentage or fixed amount credits issued for a limited time. For fans with existing credit balances, flash credits are added to your non-Mega balance during the flash sale periods with no increase in the minimum purchase requirement.
- Signup - Earned when creating an eligible new account, valid for up to three months, and good for up to 20% off your ticket subtotal.
- Basic - Earned for successful predictions within a pool, valid for up to 6 months, and good for up to 20% off the subtotal of an order. (Basic credits earned prior to June, 2016, are/were good for up to 12 months.) Credits for other actions such as social media engagement or survey participation may also be issued as Basic credits.
- Mega - Earned for winning a pool or a specified segment of a pool. Mega credits have no minimum purchase requirement and never expire.
Basic credits replace Signup credits until your total balance exceeds the amount of your Signup credit. For example, if you receive a $5 Signup credit, your total balance remains $5 until you have won at least $6 in Basic credits or the Signup credit expires.
Examples of Signup and Basic credit redemption: A $10 credit balance requires a $50 subtotal minimum. Partial redemptions are permitted; for example, $8 of a $10 balance could be applied toward a $40 subtotal. A hypothetical Flash credit of 30% added to a $10 balance makes the new balance $13, with no change to the $50 subtotal minimum.
Example of Mega credit redemption: $100 in Mega credits may be applied toward a $125 subtotal. If the subtotal is $75, $75 may be applied and $25 remains on your account. Flash credits are not added to Mega credits.
OTHER TICKET CREDIT TERMS
- Credits are activated immediately but please allow up to 24 hours for new codes and updated balances to be available online. To redeem credits immediately, please call us at 888-369-3694.
- Signup, Basic and Flash credits are redeemed in the order they are earned. Unusued portions of any type remain on your account until their expiration date.
- Online purchases require redemption of the entire credit balance. Phone orders do not require a full balance redemption.
- Credits may not be exchanged for cash and may not be combined or transferred between fans. Only one code may be applied to an order.
- Mega credit balances are not displayed in your account or in marketing emails. Winners of Mega credits will receive direct communication with their amount and custom code.
- The only person who may redeem credits is the one to whom the SecondTicket invoice is issued.
- For phone orders, if multiple events are included on a single invoice, credits may be applied toward each individual event.
- Credits are valid toward retail purchases only and may not be redeemed toward wholesale purchases.
- Credits earned via a referral program are limited to one credit per referral period unless otherwise indicated.
- Individual programs, including flash sales, may include additional credits terms not listed herein.
For additional information or if you have questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us.